The Wife of Bath
Owned and operated by the team behind the multi-award winning Rocksalt restaurant in Folkestone, The Wife of Bath is proud to offer the highest standards of food and service.
Mark Sargeant - ex right hand man to Gordon Ramsay - has put together an exciting menu celebrating a broad range of modern English and European cuisine, utilising the fabulous local and seasonal produce from the surrounding Kent countryside.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The Wife of Bath is rated 4.7 stars by 631 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.