The Yellow Chilli
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
I took my parents to The Yellow Chilli as it’s new and not something we have experienced before. I read mixed reviews, but it’s always good to try it yourself. The menu isn’t extensive which is good (in theory) because you would think the chef would take greater care in the dishes. We ordered seekh kebabs and the mixed veg platter for starters. In the veg platter there were 4 different dishes- 2 types of paneer, broccoli and mushrooms. You only get two of each. So for £15, you get 8 pieces of the variety. Very disappointing. The food came lukewarm. It was evident it was warmed up in the microwave. It’s definitely an Indian twist but personally, the flavours just don’t go together. I love cheese but I’m not a fan of cheese in curries (except paneer dishes). I guess this is the trend, but it’s not for everyone. The mains were better but not the wow factor I was expecting. It’s worth a try, but unfortunately, it’s not a restaurant I would willingly go back to.
You can order delivery directly from The Yellow Chilli using the Order Online button. The Yellow Chilli also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 8616 5940.
The Yellow Chilli is rated 4 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.