The Yurt Café
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Lovely meal the night before lockdown. Cosy atmosphere with low lighting. Good service and tasty home cooked food.
The Yurt is a wonderful spot, hidden away one minute from Limehouse Station. The food is imaginative, beautifully cooked and presented. Truly a magical little place to meet friends and have a memorable cosy evening - I’ve been many times and will continue to do so. Gorgeous!
Amazing food and service
The Yurt Café offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7791 9871.
The Yurt Café is rated 5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.