TheGroundfloor by Empireo
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Tucked away a few blocks north of the older parts of the city of Florence, in the Plaza Hotel Lucchesi has a wonderfully inventive menu which it combines with bespoke service that combines for a wonderful dining eperience. While their chef originals and Italian favorites with a tasty twist are delectible, if you're starved for some good old prime beef, they won't disappoint with their filet! We'll return!
Excellent place and great Italian cuisine!!!
This restaurant did not exist. It has been closed for renovations for an undetermined time period, set to re-open who-knows-when. I don’t know why it is still in open table, and cannot understand how we were able to book a reservation. It was a great disappointment, dressing up and getting ourselves all the way over there. There’s not much else for eateries in that vicinity.
The service here was incredible. We asked if we could go to the rooftop after our dinner & it was closed, however the waiter escorted us to the top where we could appreciate the view of the city. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who’s looking for a devine experience at a decent price.
Great meal. Local cuisine. Excellent service. Will visit again.
We had been travelling all day and were looking for good quality food and service we found it here and we enjoyed the experience
TheGroundfloor by Empireo is rated 4.5 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.