- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Celsius Restaurant accepts reservations for seating at 12:00. The restaurant opens at 12:30, and during that time we had to wait downstairs in the lobby. Service lacking, Seafood Kitchen is only in the evening (nowhere mentioned), and icing on the cake comes in the end, when you ask for a valet service to return the car. Even though the hotel was not fully occupied, it took 23min to recover the car, and we went behind the back of the garage to avoid valet parked cars for "VIP" guests (Range Rovers with 5-digit plates, so nobody special) and finally recover our vehicle.
Great for everyday dining! The lounge is located next to front office at lobby level.
This is not a restaurant but a buffet. The pictures and the description is misleading. The entry fee is $30
We went for lunch. Very chic and nice. Good place offering international buffet, complete variety of choices...for vegetarian and all desires. My friend is gluten free and the chef quickly provide lots of choices. Amazing staff and welcoming atmosphere. We will be back soon.
voco Hotel offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 04 308 0430.
voco Hotel is rated 4.1 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.