- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Fish and burger were unfortunately a little dry and overcooked.
Staff were useless, waited forever for food and when the food arrived it was disgusting. When we went to leave we have been charged for drinks we didn’t have and it cost more than expected. Wouldn’t recommend.
food was lovely and staff very friendly and attentive
Very friendly and efficient staff, good quality food, reasonable menu choice, conscious of social distancing with screens & hand sanitizer. On top of this we had a 50% gov't discount!
Had a disappointing meal. Steak was tough and beef burger was poor. However the desserts were fab.
Holidaying with our grown up children we needed a friendly pub meal for our first night after v long journeys. Very friendly welcome. Good pub food with specials as well. A lovely start to our holiday. Thank you.
Wellwood Arms offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01665 714646.
Wellwood Arms is rated 3.6 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.