Westway Bar & Kitchen
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Excellent reception from staff. No one was rushing us out as we had both a business meeting and a birthday celebration for a colleague. We were checked on frequently enough to ensure everything was okay.
Awful. The waiter spoke very little English. Waited 45 minutes for lunch - and we were there only people in the restaurant! We ordered well done steak and chips and peas 3 times, the steak arrived on a cheese board with a bit of salad on and it was very rare to. Sent it back. 1/2 hour later it reappeared exactly as the same!!! We walked out after complaining.
Unfortunately they were not aware of our online booking so in future will call to make reservations luckily for us the restaurant wasn't busy so we're able to be seated. The food and service was excellent very delicious food at a high standard of presentation.
The restaurant was very nice a great atmosphere good services it very nice to at. It's a shame the food is not very good worse than a ready meal especially for the price that you pay.
Westway Bar & Kitchen is rated 2.9 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.