- DMDebbieMGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoTable for 2 in the window was very cramped. The full English breakfast was superb- could have been hotter though. The mocha I ordered was not great… bitty - asked for it to be heated up but they had no microwave- which is a good sign for the food. I would return, but ask for a different table.More infoSquare Grill Restaurant & Piano BarPrice: Moderate• Grill• Bath•4.4
- CConnor97Bath/Somerset •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIncredible! We had three courses off the Sunday lunch menu and every course was faultless. The pork on the roast was the biggest but tastiest pork I’ve ever had (I’m still thinking about it), the amount of food you get really surprised both of us as we expected slightly smaller plates with it being such a highly rated restaurant. The service was brilliant from the moment we arrived and we were never left waiting for anything. The value for money for me is unmatched to anywhere else I’ve eaten, and there was no “service charge” already added to the bill (we left a good tip as it was that good). The price for the roasts really is impressive as we’ve paid a lot more for a lot less impressive plates of food. Would recommend to anybody and everybody looking for a top top meal!More infoThe Chequers - BathPrice: Moderate• British• Bath•4.6
- AHAdrianHGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review5.0Dined on 21 Nov 2023Lovely :- People, place & food. What's not to like.More infoThe Longs at Steeple AshtonPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Trowbridge•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Sunday Lunch was delicious and the Yorkshire Pudding were yum! Thank youMore infoThe Three DaggersPrice: Moderate• Pub• Westbury•4.3
- LLillarettaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Love all the Ivy Collection restaurants I’ve been to and the Bath one is a favourite; delicious food with good selection of options, great service and always assured if a friendly, informal atmosphere.More infoThe Ivy Bath Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bath•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Westbury. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Westbury who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Westbury either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.