- OTHampshire •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoOur first visit here food was fantastic had the lamb shank very tasty and fell off the bone my wife had the sea bass she was very pleased cooked perfectly Great service drinks a little priceyMore infoThe Olive House restaurantPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Basingstoke•4.8
- KEKERMITvipSurrey •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWas cautious given mixed food reviews but have to say, I'm not sure where those reviewers ate but it certainly wasn't anything like I imagined. We had the Scallops and Arancini to start which were both amazing. For mains it was the Chicken Souvlaki and the the duck. Both of which were also fabulous. My friend likened the duck dish to similar 1 Michelin star quality he had eaten. Desserts were limited to sorbet and just cheese as my friend is gluten free but the chocolate fondant was delicious and moist. The star was Kazz our server, he was completely attentive and couldn't do enough for us. As this is a bar also, there were a few rowdy guys but they were quickly reminded that there were other guests and the door person even apologised to a table close to them which was not necessary but a very professional thing to do. I definitely will be heading back to Vaultz.More infoVaultzPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Basingstoke•3.6
- OTBristol •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat food and service, the staff are friendly and attentive. The restraunt was quiet when we went but that just made the atmosphere more intimate.More infoThe MeldizPrice: Moderate• Turkish• Basingstoke•4.7
- DDavidHampshire •7 reviews4.0Dined on 17 Oct 2023Quick friendly service. Good quality food served hot and efficiently. We were a couple celebrating a birthday for which we were surprised to receive a glass of Prosecco.More infoCôte Brasserie - BasingstokePrice: Moderate• French• Basingstoke•4.2
- TPTheresaPHampshire •1 review5.0Dined on 25 Aug 2023Burgers are delicious. Recommend the halloumi burger. Great selection of wines and gin tooMore infoBounty InnPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Basingstoke•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Basingstoke. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find French, Mediterranean, Pub, Modern European, Turkish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Basingstoke who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Basingstoke either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.