Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
George William Wilton provided the finest oysters to the traders of London"s Haymarket. Today Wiltons continues that tradition and continues to serve the finest oysters, seafood and game.
Wiltons combines a modern philosophy on service with all that is traditionally British to create the perfect dining experience.
If you are making a reservation for groups of 6 or more, please contact Wiltons directly.
Should you have any special requests i.e birthday cakes or champagne, please contact Wiltons directly upon making your reservation.
We politely ask that gentlemen wear long sleeved shirts and long trousers, no sportswear or open toed sandals.
Inspired by dishes first created by Georges Auguste Escoffier during his time at The Savoy Hotel in 1890, the Gordon Ramsay team have delivered a modern French tasting menu with European influence. With the finest ingredients sourced from all corners of the world and a vintage wine list to match, dining at Restaurant 1890 is an experience not to be missed.
Restaurant 1890 by Gordon Ramsay is open Tuesday to Saturday and serves a carte blanche tasting menu. We recommend allowing up to 3 hours to enjoy your experience with us. Online reservations are available for up to four guests, up to 3 months in advance.
Designed to showcase individual elements of a tea ceremony and with every aspect of a guest's experience considered, our expert Tea Master weighs and infuses bespoke tea blends for the perfect cup of tea. Delight in this wonderful interactive experience, with cakes and indulgent patisseries served from our heritage trolley on a bespoke line of Richard Brendon bone china. For a touch of elegance, enjoy a glass of Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne in Baccarat Mille Nuits champagne flutes with a nod to the breath-taking Baccarat crystal chandelier overhead.
Our tables can be reserved through OpenTable, including 3 tables outside and 6 inside.
We welcome you into our cosy, smart-casual atmosphere for business meals, romantic dinner, private events or casual dining.
Please note, due to high demand and limited seating space, we must offer guests a 1.5 hour/2 hours for larger groups spending time during the evening to allow everyone the chance to dine with us. We thank you for understanding!
The candle lit atmosphere and grandest vibe remains but we have encased it all in a modern, elegant and rustic setting, where everyone is welcomed to enjoy the feast.
Guests are welcomed to indulge in pre-dinner drinks in our full service bar, a flamboyant cocktail or a chilled glass of champagne, the choice is yours.
As the elevator doors open, you come face to face with your dinner.
Looking at our in-house drying Nebraskan Steaks and peering at the Norwegian King Crabs through our floor to ceiling tanks, having the opportunity to hold the Beast that is the King Crab will signal the start of your Beast Experience.
Our unique space has been crafted to enhance your luxury dining experience.
At Cubé, our Japanese chefs artfully blend authentic cuisine with the finest, locally sourced ingredients to create unforgettable meals.
Furthermore, our passion to serve the finest quality cuisine is deeply rooted in our philosophy.
For instance, we prioritise sourcing high-quality ingredients to ensure that a continuous supply of sustainably sourced produce remains available for future generations.
We are offering a menu which you can access through (https://www.kikuchisushi.com/eat ).
The health and safety of our guests and staff is the highest priority for us and we can ensure you that government guidelines will be followed to make your experience safe and enjoyable.
As we have a limited availability at the sushi counter, we will be taking bookings for omakase tasting menu only.
We are only able to accept bookings for sushi counter over the phone.
Please give us a call on 020-7637-7720 for bookings at the sushi counter.
We have a minimum order at the table is £55 per person for food.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children and baby.
Uni don (Sea Urchin on rice) is currently unavailable.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
The restaurant has been an institution within the Fitzrovia area since 1990 and is well-known for its relaxed atmosphere, comfortable surroundings and welcoming staff, making it perfect for any occasion. In addition to the 60-seater ground floor restaurant, we have a private function room on the lower ground floor which accommodates up to 30 seated guests. Whatever your requirements, Demartino is the perfect venue to host your special event.
Afternoon Tea Service: 12:00pm with last sitting at 6:30pm
Live Jazz (Fri & Sat): 6:30pm - 9:00pm
16th Nov to 3rd Jan: Festive Afternoon Tea is £95 per person.
Christmas Day (25th Dec): Festive Afternoon Tea is £105 per person.
Afternoon Tea Experience:
Follow in the footsteps of royalty and indulge in neatly crimped sandwiches, the daintiest of pastries and pillowy scones stuffed with fresh cream and jam. With original wood panelling, striking contemporary artworks and a genteel ambience, our London tea room is a place where quintessentially English sensibilities and modern sophistication harmonise. Catering to dietary needs with 48-hour notice.
Children's Jungle Book Themed Afternoon Tea:
Available with 48-hour notice.
A valid credit card is required and processed securely.
Cancellations within 1 day or no-shows incur a £30 per person charge.
With a decor that complements a well thought out menu, expect opulent marble and solid wood flooring, Italian furnitures, bespoke Murano glass chandeliers and wall lights. Bardo isn’t confined to a food only experience. Playing host to a different live band each evening, guests can expect an engaging atmosphere that makes for an unforgettable night.
The restaurant is proudly informal and unpretentious, with back-to-basics menu highlights including handmade pasta and wood roasted meat and fish, which in Theo's words is, "A million miles away from the complicated fancy fare you would normally expect to eat in Park Lane".
Since its launch, Theo Randall at the InterContinental has won numerous awards including Best Italian Restaurant of The Year from the London Restaurant Awards, Best Italian/ Mediterranean over £50 in Harden’s 2013, and the highest ranked Italian on the Sunday Times Food List 2013.
- JWJasonWLondon •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe whole visit was amazing. We loved the vibe of the crowd, the music level was just right and the food was out of this world .. who doesn’t love a taco that comes with a shot! The best part of the night was our interaction with Kei (I hope I’ve slept it right). They were incredible from start to end, polite, funny, knowledgeable and attentive! When we come back we will be asking for Kei, that’s for sure! Thank you!More infotemper SohoPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Soho•4.1
- CRClaireRvipLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI always love the Ivy brasseurs but thought the front of house service last night was particularly excellent. We booked at short notice having been let down by the original venue we were meant to be eating in. The lady at the front desk was dealing with a very busy restaurant but looked after us so well until she could find space. We ate at the bar and had fabulous service. Of course, the food was delicious too. Thank you so much for a lovely night.More infoThe Ivy Soho BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Soho•4.1
- CChloeLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was incredible and the service amazing! Really good value for money. Great experience and will definitely be visiting again next time we are in London!More infoBlacklock SohoPrice: Moderate• Steak• Soho•4.7
- EKEvelyneKSLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Food was excellent (for veggie and meat lovers), the waiters and waitresses were very nice and attentive, great experience! We love to come back every time we go to London!More infoDean Street TownhousePrice: Expensive• British• Soho•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.