Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We invite you to join us at our authentic Indian, family-run restaurant & sample some of the finest Indian food Norfolk has to offer. Namaste Village is a traditional yet progressive Indian restaurant, serving vegetarian & vegan food from different regions of India, which is both healthy & delicious. The dishes on our menu are unique and developed from our own recipes. That is why they taste different and unique. Come, see for yourself & experience the spirit and spice of India.
The fact of being a vegetarian restaurant should not be disappointing you. More than 70 % of our customers are not vegetarian and still this is rated as the number one Indian Restaurant in Norfolk on Tripadvisor and also featured in The Times as the 8th best curry house.
Step through our door and you’ll find an eating experience that immediately makes you feel at home as if you were being served in your own front room.
We’re crazy about good food, about atmosphere and about making you feel at home delivering a first-rate service. We believe we’ve captured that in the birth of Sugar Beat Eating House
Our food features traditional favorites as well as some interesting and great tasting contemporary dishes. Bar snacks and nibbles together with starters, mains, puddings and a children's menu ensures there is something for all tastes and occasions. From a scotch egg & a pint to a lovely 3 course celebration meal!
A warm and friendly bar, restaurant and Inn located in the quaint village of Brooke, just 8 miles from Norwich city centre.
Fresh and in season is our motto, and we are proud to have a close working relationship with our very own organic family farm; Stow Park - just 8 miles from The Kings Head Inn!
Our talented team of chefs work hard to bring to you the very best flavours Norfolk has to offer, and enjoy building a tasty, seasonal menu full of flavoursome dishes incorporating our very own seasonal produce.
We serve fresh, locally sourced food all day, everyday. Our head chef Lee has created a menu suitable for everyone, including GF, Vegan, Vegetarian options.
Brunch is also available 7 days a week, 10:00am-12 noon (11:30am on Sundays). Please see below our food serving times:
Monday - Thursday: 12:00-20:00
Friday & Saturday: 12:00-21:00
Sunday: 12:00-20:00 - Roasts available all day.
We always leave some tables free, so if you can't make a booking just pop in to see if you can grab a table!
Please note, your booking is allocated for 2 hours.
Tables in the garden are rain proof and we do have heating, but may not be suitable in heavy rain.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Nick, Bri, Alby & The RLB Team.
We use as much fresh & local ingredients as we can, paired with good quality spirits and a passion for service.
Your tipsyjar comes with two servings, premium quality garnishes and all our own original recipes.
Our own Mixologist creates every single recipe and drink served, with previous experience running various bars in the city and working as resident Mixologist for a hotel chain, as well as creating drinks in Michelin star venues. So don't worry, you're in good hands!
Our lovely open-plan restaurant has traditional oak-beams and contemporary furnishings with a harmonious and relaxing ambience. The perfect setting for you to enjoy a romantic dinner, family celebration or night out with friends.
Our Head Chef and his brigade are passionate about food. Every dish on the frequently changing menu is freshly prepared from the finest ingredients – locally sourced wherever possible.
Norfolk is rich in great produce and our kitchen’s philosophy is based on seasonality, provenance and flavour. Game, fish, meat and vegetables are chosen with care daily. We have a close relationship with the finest suppliers in the county and they know that we insist on buying the best. We don’t do run-of-the-mill at The Parson but we do believe in offering great food cooked with passion and flair.
Special dietary requirements are all happily catered for. Please advise when making your reservation.
- TWTonyWNorfolk/Suffolk •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoBooked the traditional afternoon tea. Booked online but inadvertently booked too late for afternoon tea, not to worry I got a call from the Ivy advising of my error and rearranging the time for me, great service to start! On arrival, my first time here, I was impressed with the greeting, staff were well presented and polite, the place oozed class. Yes the prices were at the higher end of the scale but in my opinion worth it as the presentation and quality of the food we had and the service was first class. Looking at the food others were being served and the personal attention given by the, many, staff I would say the rest of the menu was just as good. Well recommended if you want an experience a bit more special than your average eaterie!More infoThe Ivy Norwich Brasserie££££Price: Expensive• Contemporary British• Norwich•4.6
- CCorinneNorfolk/Suffolk •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent, really impressed with the service of the bottomless brunch. Cocktails were great, food was great, service was great. They regularly visited the table to take drink orders and we had over 2 hours and weren’t rushed.More infoMiddletons Steakhouse & Grill - Norwich££££Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• Norwich•4.2
- MmazzmovipLondon •28 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had a lovely lunch as we always do when we go to the Assembly House. My only complaint is that I had looked at the menu online when I booked and there was Sausage & Mash on there and I was so looking forward to having this for my lunch, but when we got there and were ordering our food we were told that Sausage & Mash was not on the menu! I would say that the online menu needs to be up-to-date so diners are not disappointed. Also, I took my OpenTable Diners Cheque and they would not take it as they had never seen one before. This was very annoying as it runs out very soon, I was told to ring the next day to ask about it but when I rang no-one answered the phone.More infoThe Assembly House££££Price: Moderate• British• Norwich•4.6
- SBSallyBNorfolk/Suffolk •3 reviews5.0Dined on 23 Feb 2024A warm welcome, seated promptly after being given a choice of tables. A good selection of dishes on the menu & no pressure from the service team to make a decision too early. We were given plenty of time to make our choices. Food was delicious & service was efficient. The cheese souffle was beautifully made & tasted wonderful. The lamb rump with a side of Dauphinoise Potatoes did not disappoint & even the fat had been rendered down perfectly. A delightful meal which made our evening out even more special.More infoCôte Brasserie - Norwich££££Price: Moderate• French• Norwich•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNorfolk/Suffolk •2 reviews5.0Dined on 17 Feb 2024As always a fantastic and enjoyable experience at Bill’s. Tried something new on the menu and we both were so pleased with our choices. The only reason I score good for the services was that we felt a little rushed at the beginning as we had barely taken are coats off and we were being asked what we wanted to drink and if we had an allergies. Other than that everything was amazing!More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - Norwich££££Price: Moderate• Contemporary British• Norwich•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of March 4, 2024 there are 40 restaurants in Norwich. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary British, British, Gastro Pub, Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Norwich who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Norwich either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.