- CAColinAvipOxford/Oxfordshire •12 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAnother excellent lunch - a welcoming traditional pub with above average dining. Recommended.More infoThe Plough Inn FinstockPrice: Moderate• English• Burford•4.7
- RWRobWOxford/Oxfordshire •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMy partner & I went on a date to The Ivy Oxford after our only previous visit for breakfast, about a day after it opened. Part of the attraction was that the premises is formerly our branch of NatWest bank! No financial concerns on this visit, however, being rather older and wiser when it comes to managing money!! From a plethora of menus we avoided the Festive ones, opting instead for the Ivy Hamburger and the blackened cod from the Ivy Classics. We agreed both were delicious, having each sampled a bit of the other dish. The portions were ample and presented beautifully on the plate. Service was friendly and efficient from the moment we walked through the door until we paid the bill. We would recommend The Ivy to any of our visiting friends.More infoThe Ivy Oxford BrasseriePrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Oxford•4.5
- AHAileenHLondon •3 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoHave been here several times good food and service, will come again.More infoThe Fleece WitneyPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Witney•4.2
- LLocalBrisbane •2 reviews5.0Dined on 26 Nov 2023I’ve never been disappointed eating at The Black Horse since Jamie took over as head chef a few years ago. The same can’t be said for most places in the Oxfordshire area. If you’re looking for a great meal, lovely atmosphere, and friendly staff look no further. Thank you guys - will be seeing you again soon!More infoThe black horsePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Witney•4.3
- HEHelenEBuckinghamshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This was our first time at the restaurant. We often visit Oxford for one night. The staff are all very efficient and helpful. The food was delicious and we had a great evening leaving as they were closing. We will be going back next time we are in Oxford.More infoQuod Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• European• Oxford•4.5
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Witney. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Witney who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Witney either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.