- TTresHertfordshire •1 review5.0Dined on 18 Nov 2023Such a beautiful place. The service, food and environment exceeded expectations.More infoThe Kitchen at Feldon ValleyPrice: Expensive• British• Banbury•4.5
- LLoveveganLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined on 14 Nov 2023I am amazed at this place. I booked here purely because I needed to be in Shipston, but I am now going to be a regular customer despite living over half an hour away. The food was OUTSTANDING and I have genuinely raved about it everyone I've seen since having lunch there. I haven't enjoyed Italian food that much in a long, long time and I've been to Italy three times in the past two years!More infoFratelli Cucina ItalianaPrice: Expensive• European• Shipston-On-Stour•4.6
- AAAndrewAOxford/Oxfordshire •1 review5.0Dined on 10 Nov 2023Absolutely brilliant. The character of the property, setting and decor. The staff strike the balance of attentiveness perfectly. The food was very good with some innovative techniques and flavour combinations. The wines were also very good. All in all a 10 out of 10. My only complaint is that we live too far away to make a regular visit.More infoThe Royal OakPrice: Very Expensive• Farm-to-table• Shipston-On-Stour•4.8
- MNMNick22Leicestershire •28 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Fabulous restaurant design. Lovely food and great service. Amazing wine. Request a downstairs table if there are any in the party with mobility issues. Would definitely recommend.More infoLoxley's Restaurant & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• British• Stratford-Upon-Avon•4.7
- SMScottMWarwickshire •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We have visited Stratford upon Avon many times over the years and always make a point of eating at Vintners. The food is always excellent and we would especially recommend the lamb shank and beef bourguignon. The restaurant itself is in a lovely old building and has a great atmosphere.More infoThe VintnerPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Stratford-Upon-Avon•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Shipston-On-Stour. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find European, Farm-to-table and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Shipston-On-Stour who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Shipston-On-Stour either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.