- OTYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe only criticisms are that the starter portion sizes were a little small, although delicious. The one other thing was that my peppercorn sauce was just on the salty side, not enough to return it but it was very rich and tasty all the same.More infoThe Pepper MillPrice: Expensive• British• Bingley•4.8
- SStagYorkshire •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLove this idea place - lucky it’s so nearby - can walk here ;)More infoEscape Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Leeds•4.8
- OTYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoLovely atmosphere, attentive staff and BEAUTIFUL foodMore infoCopper and MossPrice: Moderate• Thai• Bradford•4.6
- OTYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoEverything but especially the food was excellent. Will definitely be going again.More infoFordePrice: Moderate• British• Leeds•4.7
- JJoskiYorkshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 8 Oct 2023Nice Sunday lunch, the only reason I knocked a star off was I found something very salty and the cauliflower cheese wasn’t to my taste as it was too garlicky but I would definitely eat her again. The pub itself is nice and cosy, clean and the staff are friendly and professionalMore infoWoolpack InnPrice: Moderate• Pub• Leeds•3.8
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Guiseley who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Guiseley either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.