This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
Mixed seafood cooked with cherry tomatoes
Gnocchi Di Patate
With Italian pork sausages in a light Mediterranean tomato sauce with ricotta
Mozzarella, tomato, ricotta and ham
Charming place will be returning if you love good Italian food you will love this place
Absolutely beautiful as always!! Service brilliant and good by far the best in Manchester!
Best Italian in Manchester. Food and ambience excellent.
Been going to Salvi's for a while and made it our first "meal out" in Manchester since lockdown-because, the food, the wine, staff and the ambiance are all great,
Always very friendly and welcoming. The food is lovely.
Food was delicious
Staff very attentive
A lovely restaurant that I would definitely recommend and not too pricey
Amazing food; very impressed. Pizzas were to a very high standard and possibly one of the best I’ve had, definitely recommend. Deserts were great too.
My sister recommended Salvi’s. We were not disappointed! Superb food. One of the best Italian restaurants we have been to. Brilliant service. We will be back. Thank you
Very friendly staff and great pizza every time we go! :)
Really lovely food here, plenty of seafood and vegetarian options.
Would highly recommend.
Such a wonderful experience! From the service to the food! My partner said the sauce used with the gnocchi was the best thing he has ever eaten - still hasn’t stopped talking about it!
Cannot wait to return again soon.
Beautiful food. The Mozerella was amazing. Authentic and delicious
Fantastic food. Great choice. I will be back. The staff were friendly and the place was spotless.
We had a lovely meal on Saturday. The food was delicious and the staff were excellent particularly when my toddler did not want to sit in her high chair, the staff couldn’t have been better !
Best Italian food In Manchester. Feels like we are in Italy.
Pasta and pizza good but as one of us is GF there wasn’t much choice of anything other than GF pasta/pizza or buffalo mozzarella starter - a few more GF choices and we would return
Beautiful food and wine. Good value for money. Excellent service.
Good food, nice vibe. Enjoyed our meal here. Will be back!
Food was authentic and fresh! Very impressed and will recommend this for a relaxing meal
I love Salvis and it really didn’t disappoint. The cappuccino was particularly memorable as it had chocolate and pistachio syrup which I really enjoyed
Staff are extremely helpful, and the food was nice.
The biggest sin they made is that they have the audacity to charge me £3 for "Water" but instead of bringing it to me in a closed bottle (so I can inspect the quality of what I'm paying for), they bring it in an open jug. This implies it's either cheap water, or worse, tap water.
My only other "issues" small but worth noting.
1) English seems like it's not the first language of certain staff members and while this adds to the "traditional Italian restaurant" vibe that they're going for, it caused me to have to repeat myself several times which detracted (ever so slightly) from my dining experience.
2) it is frustrating when menu lists "Pasta" next to every main. Again, I'm sure this is to add to the rustic feel of the restaurant, and when it's "Pasta carbonara", you pretty much know you're getting spaghetti. But "what pasta does it come with" is not a phrase anyone should have to say at a restaurant.
3) I like my pasta al dente, but my partner (for their sins) does not. Asking the option of "how do you like your pasta" does not detract from your vision of the food...it only enhances it (as more people are able to enjoy it how they like it).
4) Not putting salt and pepper on a table is, again, another basic missed amenity. You may think your food is seasoned to perfection, but (as everyone has a different salt tolerance) I may not. And as I always taste my food first, I do not like having my food go cold, whilst I wait for you to come to my table, I ask you, and then wait for you to come back and bring me salt (with a puzzled, and often offended look on your face).
Food was appalling
Over priced for the quality and quantity
Fantastic evening for our Wedding Anniversary. A very warm welcome and attentive and friendly service throughout. Food was easily the best I’ve eaten outside of Italy, great quality cheeses and prosciutto to start. My wife had asparagus and prawn pasta, wow so full of flavour, and I had a great pizza. Couldn’t have enjoyed our evening more, and we will definitely be back 😁👍
Beautiful family cosy restaurant with the best food around, glad to be back with you!
Best ever Italian I have tried in the North West. 100% recommend it!
Awful. We were invisible to the waitress whose focus was on the 6 young men seated next to us. The menu was limited and nothing like advertised on open table.
Best Italian Restaurant in Manchester! Great service and Great food!
Amazing food, amazing service!
Will definitely be back again
Fantastic food and the servers were so friendly and attentive.
Great food, perfect place for date night!
Fantastic service warm, friendly and attentive. Lovely food at very reasonable price
We love Salvis and this visit did not disappoint. Wonderful food and the staff couldn't have been more helpful or accommodating. Our favourite restaurant in Manchester.
It was absolutely lovely the food was great and it was cooked really quick we wasn’t waiting long what so ever the drinks where lovely and the staff and service was amazing thank you I will definitely be going there again
Each course was delicious. Ricotta Cannoli was the highlight. Hard to find this desert at other restaurants.
Absolute favourite place in the city. The food is delicious but the service is why I go back time and time again. Just purely lovely people.
Authentic neapolitan restaurant, great atmosphere, little expensive but excellent food and service.
Very lovely restaurant. Chilled out atmosphere and good service From the staff too. Will definitely be visiting again!
Excellent authentic food with friendly and knowledgeable service.
10/10 food, 10/10 service, lovely little place to eat PERFECT for date nights, gives of a big feeling of being on holiday in the summer nights, new fav Italian
Salvi's Cucina does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo.
Salvi's Cucina is rated 4.7 stars by 630 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.