Shai Salon - Four Season Dubai DJB
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Went here for the afternoon tea. The setting and decor was beautiful, especially the flowers. The food for the afternoon tea was good and presented well but compared to other afternoon teas we’ve had it was nothing special, especially considering the price.
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen of the four seasons hotel , my experience here at this restaurant was phenomenal, James was fantastic couldn’t ask for any better server, great interaction with him ienlightening me about the culture and everything about Dubai plus the wonderful service with all the little extras that I did not have to ask for , he foresaw what he felt I needed cheers Jon Collum
The food at the Shai Salon is of excellent quality. However, I was expecting a special ambience, music and service for having an afternoon tea at the four seasons, but that was missing. It didn’t meet my expectations.
Shai Salon - Four Season Dubai DJB is rated 4.4 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.