- JWJaneWLondon •12 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful place! We went for a Sunday Roast and all the options (meat/kids meal/vegetarian) were delicious. Service was very friendly and efficient. Thoroughly recommendMore infoThe Queens InnPrice: Moderate• British• Cranbrook•4.5
- OTLondon •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoLunch at the Christmas market weekend was held in the old greenhouse, 2 long tables down either side. Sharing platters places along the table. Menu was delicious vegetarian selection, large platters so no need to worry about going away hungry. The chocolate pavlova was to die for! Excellent and friendly service. Shall definitely return. Thanks to Rachel and the team 🙏More infoWater LanePrice: Expensive• European• Hawkhurst•4.5
- GTGrahamTNorfolk/Suffolk •2 reviews5.0Dined on 19 Nov 2023The Star and Eagle is one of the nicest pub-restaurants in our area and our “go to” place if we want a treat. Fantastic varied menu and very friendly, welcoming and helpful staff, all in a great ambience .More infoThe Star and Eagle GoudhurstPrice: Moderate• European• Goudhurst•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Fabulous birthday celebration with a delicious cake!More infoThe Ivy Royal Tunbridge WellsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Tunbridge Wells•4.4
- LLauraKent •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Welcoming restaurant right from the moment we walked through the door. Service was impeccable and the food was outstanding. Great value!More infoThe Poet at MatfieldPrice: Expensive• British• Tunbridge Wells•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Goudhurst who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Goudhurst either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.