- CGChrisGNorfolk/Suffolk •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoHad the roast lamb, hot, tender and tasty, lovely section of vegetables too. Lovely environment, modern, roomy and friendly helpful staff.More infoMarlings Bar and GrillPrice: Expensive• British• Trimingham•4.6
- AAliciaLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a lovely meal on what turned out to be rather lively night. The staff were very helpful to keep everyone happy and safe. Lovely turkey roast and chocolate and walnut brownie.More infoTides bistro Cromer PierPrice: Moderate• English• Cromer•4.4
- LELaurenceEatonLondon •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent meal at the Fishmongers Tavern. We ate here on Friday 24th November, arrived early but this wasn’t an issue and were sat at our table to enjoy a pre dinner drink. We had the Lobster Thermidor and mussels risotto to start followed by the skate wing and seafood lasagne. Everything was delicious and hot, really enjoyed the food and the service was great, atmosphere was enjoyable and they made sure everyone had a great meal. Good value for money, thoroughly recommend and certainly come back again.More infoThe Fishmongers TavernPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Sheringham•4.3
- SASandraANorfolk/Suffolk •1 review5.0Dined on 29 Oct 2023Fantastic venue 1st visit of many awesome staff very attentive and lovely ambience delicious seafood great choices cannot rate highly enough we visited on Sunday 29th and as it was the last day of the season we're treated to music from the shanty men awesome afternoon thankyou all for making our day and anniversary so special regards Sandra from ElyMore infoRocky BottomsPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Cromer•4.6
- BHBarbaraHCambridge/Cambridgeshire •15 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Booked a table New Years Day for 2.30. Town very busy so glad we did. Waitress/ bar lady very helpful and took our order swiftly. Starters arrived in good time. The roast dinner arrived piping hot and was delicious. Young guy who brought it was helpful with extras we needed. We were very pleased with the service and staff good attitude in spite of them being extremely busy.More infoKings HeadPrice: Moderate• Pub• Cromer•2.6
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Cromer. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cromer who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cromer either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.