- GHGeorgieHCornwall •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFood was fantastic, the atmosphere and views were perfection and the staff were incredible. They made us feel very welcome and totally looked after us. An incredible experience and memories made for a lifetime.More infoUgly Butterfly by Adam HandlingPrice: Very Expensive• British• St Ives•4.9
- RRRiverRoamer7London •5 reviews5.0Dined on 23 Oct 2023A warm friendly welcome. Great food and drinks. Comfortable bar area with convivial guests and staff and a lovely warming fire.More infoTurks Head PenzancePrice: Moderate• Pub• Penzance•4.6
- SSpamIsles of Scilly •4 reviews5.0Dined on 14 Oct 2023We had a wonderful evening from start to finish. We started with a cocktail which arrived quickly and very much enjoyed. We all ate different things, gnocchi squid and pigeon for starters. Generous portions, piping hot, really good. Then came steak, sole and hake. Again perfect portion size, beautifully presented and incredibly tasty. Not much room for dessert, but the pannacotta was a perfect choice to slip down the sides! Delicious and light. Service was attentive and professional, the ambiance was lovely and given that it was the last service of the season the standards did not slip in any way. We look forward to dining here again next year.More infoOn The QuayPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Hugh Town•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCornwall •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent service, gorgeous food, quiet relaxed ambiance, a little pricey, but definitely worth every penny- would go and eat there again next time we are in St Ives and recommend to allMore infoPorthminster Beach CaféPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• St Ives•4.6
- BDBevDvipExclusive •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We eat here quite often but I must say that the Sunday Lunch this week was the best ever. Everything was cooked to perfection and piping hot. Pork, Beef and the Vegetable Pithivier all delicious. Staff all great too as always.More infoPorthminster KitchenPrice: Moderate• International• St Ives•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hugh Town who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hugh Town either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.