- ZGZoeGNorthern Ireland •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe visited The Haslem for Christmas fayre lunch and had a delightful experience. The food was delicious and the waiting staff provided attentive service throughout our meal. We would recommend this restaurant to others.More infoHaslem KitchenPrice: Moderate• International• Lisburn•4.3
- SMSheenaMNorthern Ireland •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAnother fab festive night at Tetto. It's become alittle tradition now. Food, drinks and ambience was fantastic as always. Our server was an absolute doll looked after us so well. Always recommend an evening at Tetto.More infoTettoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belfast•4.4
- RRitabDublin •2 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Really enjoyed the night, something different, great atmosphere also. Would defo recommend this as a night out, the band were excellent 👌More infoBerts Jazz BarPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Belfast•4.7
- MOMichelleODubai •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful food as always. Very attentive staff and great ambience. Could not fault it!More infoThe HillsidePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Hillsborough•4.2
- BBBeverleyBDublin •2 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent NYD lunch. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Food was delicious. Only slight minus was the coffee at the end wasn't great.More infoThe Cloth EarPrice: Moderate• Irish• Belfast•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Moira who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Moira either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.