- OTOpenTable DinerSurrey •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat dining experience and the staff were professional and friendly. The only negative throughout the chain is the desserts menu. Why does it alway have to be chocolate bombs. Try and be original and create something originalMore infoThe Ivy Winchester BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Winchester•4.4
- AHAlisonHHampshire •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoAnother excellent meal last night with great service. My friend was delighted with the birthday surprise - thank you.More infoThe Jack RussellPrice: Expensive• British• Andover•4.6
- SDStephenDGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoA lovely belated celebration meal for my brother’s 80th birthday. Service was very good and food was well-presented.More infoThe PeppermillPrice: Expensive• British• Devizes•4.5
- NRNikkiRGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review5.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023Really friendly staff. Delicious food, lots of choice on the menu. Quick service.More infoQudosPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Salisbury•4.7
- LLillarettaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Love all the Ivy Collection restaurants I’ve been to and the Bath one is a favourite; delicious food with good selection of options, great service and always assured if a friendly, informal atmosphere.More infoThe Ivy Bath Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bath•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Durrington who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Durrington either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.