- OTMunster •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoFood, wine, service all great. The place felt cold so a little extra heat would complete a perfect dining experienceMore info10 Bridge StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Killorglin•4.9
- OTMunster •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWent for the come dine with me in Killarney experience and we had a lovely evening the food was amazing the Christmas decoration and ambiance was really good we all enjoyed the the 3 course meal from start to finish the portions were plentiful and the hot chicken wings are the best in Killarney and possibly the whole country.More infoKillarney Brewing & Distilling CompanyPrice: Moderate• Dining Bar• Killarney•4.7
- SMSineadMMunster •1 review5.0Dined on 18 Nov 2023Beautiful food and lovely staff. It was a pleasure to eat here.More infoCellar Bar at Cahernane HousePrice: Expensive• Irish• Killarney•4.8
- OT1 review5.0Dined on 3 Nov 2023Wonderful! You will be happy you found this place.More infoThe Half Door RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Dingle•4.6
- JPJimmyPvipHouston •9 reviews5.0Dined on 4 Oct 2023Wonderful food and service. Food was cooked perfect. Staff was accommodating. The hotel is also a great place to stay. We highly recommend both.More infoHerbert's Restaurant at Cahernane HousePrice: Very Expensive• European• Killarney•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tralee who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tralee either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.