- EElvisEssex •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoThe ambiance and decor is very nice,, toilets a bit dark,, very cheerful barman and waitresses, Nice choice,, I had a crispy pancake with lamb not quite enough filling,, chicken supreme to follow which was quite dry,, the mushroom was in a thick roux type sauce,, didn’t have the wine we ordered but the substitute was equally as good,, a large wine by the glass was £16 which after I complained they took it of the bill,, food pricing was great but the drinks really push the price up but they were superb expresso martinis,, overall we had a very nice evening, they gave us anniversary drinks and even played elvis for our guests we have recommended to friends already and we will definitely be in to try the roast..More infoHaus RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Maldon•4.4
- JGJennyGLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent evening superb service tried the tasting menu it was exceptionalMore infoLe Bouchon Brasserie & HotelPrice: Expensive• French• Maldon•4.6
- SSSS84Essex •5 reviews5.0Dined on 15 Oct 2023We booked at Bunsay Bar & Grill but got redirected last minute to The Warren Estate due to a problem. I can only say it was an incredible roast. They honoured the Bunsay prices and the dog. We can only say that the roast dinner was THE BEST roast dinner we have ever had out. Not a single complaint once we got settled. The gravy was perfect, beef cooked to perfection, veg very tasty and also perfectly cooked. We will definitely recommend and revisit!!More infoBunsay Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Pub• Danbury•5
- CCapnlizEssex •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Delicious food, varied menu, excellent service and comfortable table in a quiet area. We come here for family birthdays, usually have different dishes and they are all well cooked and beautifully presented. We are never disappointed and I would heartily recommend The Anchor.More infoThe Anchor DanburyPrice: Moderate• British• Chelmsford•4.6
- MTMyraTEssex •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Generous helpings, friendly staff. Sorry there were no oysters on the menu considering Malden is famous for them. Hope to eat here again in the future.More infoFish On The QuayPrice: Moderate• British• Maldon•3.1
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Danbury. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Danbury who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Danbury either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.