- CMChrisMGloucestershire/Wiltshire •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe visited William’s restaurant Tuesday 28th October for a delicious fish lunch with our friends. We all had a fabulous two course lunch with a bottle of French sauvignon blanc wine followed by coffees. Williams was up to its usual consistently high standard of food, service and ambience. This is our favourite fish restaurant. A huge thank you to all the staff at Williams Nailsworth.More infoWilliam'sPrice: Moderate• Fish• Nailsworth•4.7
- HHernextdoorGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat a wonderful experience from start to finish. The staff were superb, helpful and excellent at their jobs. The food was exceptional , delightful and thoroughly enjoyed. We didn’t feel the prices were silly at all and our final bill was a lot less than we had expected to pay. The price of Prosecco when we know how much it is to buy, had a substantial mark up which we felt was excessive but we understand that there has to be a profit. If our only complaint was the Prosecco we had a wonderful evening and we will happily come back on a more regular basis. Thank you to everyone for making our evening so very specialMore infoThe Ivy Montpellier Brasserie, CheltenhamPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cheltenham•4.5
- JHJackieHHerefordshire •2 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoGood selection of good, sreak a bit overcooked but still tasty.More infoCourt Brasserie at Stonehouse CourtPrice: Expensive• British• Stroud•4
- PGPaulG1 review5.0Dined on 1 Nov 2023This app allows you to booka atable at a resteraunt that has closed down which leads to wasted journey and dissapointing nightMore infoTomari-GiPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Stroud•4.2
- LLillarettaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Love all the Ivy Collection restaurants I’ve been to and the Bath one is a favourite; delicious food with good selection of options, great service and always assured if a friendly, informal atmosphere.More infoThe Ivy Bath Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bath•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Whitminster who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Whitminster either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.