- OTSouth Wales •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe lunchtime menu is good value. Loved the food, ambience, stylish decor and the service was first class.More infoGaucho - CardiffPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Cardiff•4.2
- OTSouth Wales •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoAbsolutely stunning food, the flavours and quality of the ingredients was excellent. The honey chicken had a nice spicy kick, and the duck boa was delicious. The decor was calm and relaxing and there was a nice atmosphere. Janet came around to make sure everything was ok with our food and chatted which was so lovely. Highly recommend, we can't wait for our next visit.More infoJanet'sPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Pontypridd•4.8
- HDHarryDSouth Wales •1 review5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023An excellent meal in a nice setting. Service was friendly and efficient, would definitely visit again.More infoNant Ddu LodgePrice: Moderate• British• Merthyr Tydfil Town Centre•4.5
- MGMarkGSouth Wales •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent service, we asked to be moved from the counter to a table and they were fantastic. Can’t fault it.More infoThe Ivy CardiffPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cardiff•4.5
- XXavierLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely restaurant, beautifully themed and the food was great too, if served maybe a little too quickly!More infoThe Ivy Asia, CardiffPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Cardiff•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Abercraf who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Abercraf either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.