- NKNeilKDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHave eaten in restaurants all over Ireland and The Great Room is consistently the best I have ever been to. Food always 10/10 and service impeccable.More infoThe Great Room RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Belfast•4.7
- DGDebGNorthern Ireland •14 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoFab service, great food Only critic would be temperature too warm, coat rail/cloakroom required as winter coats + cushions in the booths is a bit of a squish, music too loud at times but mb I’m just an old moan 😃 Love it anyhows - thank u as always - staff are FAB! As is the foodMore infoTettoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belfast•4.4
- JSJulieSLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoHad a delicious meal out. Lots of vegetarian options for myself and great choices for meat eaters. Brilliant portion sizes on good and cocktails were made quickly. Lovely servers who kept everything moving without rushing us. Thee were both really friendly and could answer all questions.More infoThe Fuzzy BeakPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Whitehead•4.5
- RRitabDublin •2 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Really enjoyed the night, something different, great atmosphere also. Would defo recommend this as a night out, the band were excellent 👌More infoBerts Jazz BarPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Belfast•4.7
- BBBeverleyBDublin •2 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent NYD lunch. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Food was delicious. Only slight minus was the coffee at the end wasn't great.More infoThe Cloth EarPrice: Moderate• Irish• Belfast•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Stranraer who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Stranraer either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.