- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Wales •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAbsolutely stunning food, the flavours and quality of the ingredients was excellent. The honey chicken had a nice spicy kick, and the duck boa was delicious. The decor was calm and relaxing and there was a nice atmosphere. Janet came around to make sure everything was ok with our food and chatted which was so lovely. Highly recommend, we can't wait for our next visit.More infoJanet'sPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Pontypridd•4.8
- AMAmyMBristol •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAbsolutely fantastic food and brilliant service. We absolutely love coming here. Thank you 🤩More infoMilk Wood HousePrice: Moderate• British• St Clears•4.4
- EEldentyvipMid Wales •10 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We had an excellent Sunday lunch! The meat was top quality, the veg was lovely and there was a range of it and there was extra gravy was brought without having to be asked for.More infoNags Head Inn AbercychPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Boncath•4.8
- SSarahMid Wales •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely welcome, pub decorated and furnished nicely, great service and excellent food. Will recommend and definitely be back!More infoThe Daffodil InnPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Llandysul•4.7
- AHAbigailHvipSouth Wales •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The New Years Day lunch was fantastic, with great service as ever. Thanks to Liz, Andy and all the staff for making the Ferry such a great venue.More infoThe Ferry InnPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Cardigan•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Laugharne who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Laugharne either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.