- OTCumbria •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe have loved the Cavendish for many years - the family run feel comes straight down from Richard and through the staff, making it a welcoming, friendly and warm experience to drink and dine here. The food is of a good quality, as is the beer, but it is for the feel that we keep coming back. Thank you so much for another lovely lunch, and thank you for keeping us updated with the situation regarding the tricky weather yesterday. Cartmel looked beautiful, and we had fun in the snow in the beer garden. A delight as always.More infoThe Cavendish ArmsPrice: Moderate• British• Grange-Over-Sands•4.6
- OTLancashire •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoWe had a really lovely evening, there were just a couple of things that could have made it better...the Happy Hour cocktails to include a Mojito...the Carbonara to be served with tagliatelle instead of penne...also it was very busy and perhaps they were a little short staffed...otherwise we'll definitely be back.More infoThe CornerhousePrice: Moderate• Italian• Lancaster•4.4
- OTLancashire •1 review5.0Dined on 18 Nov 2023Food is wonderful, staff are wonderful, only criticism we had was the drinks orders are slow to arrive but didn’t affect a wonderful visit. great place and a huge asset for MorecambeMore infoVista Italian Soul Bar & KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lancaster•3.7
- SNStuartNPerthshire/Stirlingshire •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023As previous visit, food is the best Cantonese food we’re had. Absolutely lovely. Everything about this restaurant is spot on. Will be back.More infoMichael Wan's MandarinPrice: Very Expensive• Chinese• Blackpool•4.8
- RBRachBLiverpool/Merseyside •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent food with a lovely festive spin on traditional pub dishes! Staff very friendly and great that we can take out dog in to meet other dogs! All welcome! Love it!More infoThe RoyalPrice: Moderate• Pub• Lancaster•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Barrow-in-Furness who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Barrow-in-Furness either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.