- OTOpenTable DinerGlasgow/Lanarkshire •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThere were ten of us for our work Christmas night out. Servers were great - really friendly and helpful. Food was phenomenal and music was great.More infoGlasgow - Bucks Bar West Regent StPrice: Moderate• American• Glasgow•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerGlasgow/Lanarkshire •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFood & atmosphere was lovely, service could be improved as they were not in a rush to serve drinks once they were ordered, 2 people came at different times with the bill & I got served cheese & biscuits instead of chocolate and orange cheesecake….. didn’t know they sounded the same. But overall it was a good experience. ThanksMore infoVista Restaurant - Gleddoch Hotel Spa and GolfPrice: Expensive• International• Glasgow•4.2
- ANAliNGlasgow/Lanarkshire •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The food was deliscious and the choice was super. Service was good and the cocktails we had were lovely. Would definitely recommend.More infoPalomino's Restaurant at Ingliston Country ClubPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bishopton•4.5
- EEmmaGlasgow/Lanarkshire •11 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Absolutely wonderful way to start 2023! Service and food was superb. I’ve never had a bad experience at The Ivy. I highly recommend it here, whether for a special occasion or for brunch with friends. I look forward to returning.More infoThe Ivy Buchanan Street GlasgowPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Glasgow•4.5
- GIGILLIANGlasgow/Lanarkshire •2 reviews4.0Dined on 22 May 2022Afternoon Tea was fabulous. We got pot of tea each (enough for 3 - 4 cups, which was refilled when empty), 3 sandwiches, a mini quiche, a small sausage rolls, a scone with cream and jam, and a good selection of lovely cakes which were impressively presented. We also got unlimited water flavoured with lemon. The place was lovely and the staff and service was excellent. My only issue is the cost - at £30 each, it is by far the most expensive Afternoon Tea I have had, as they generally cost between £12 - £18 each.More infoThe Camellia Lounge at Gleddoch Hotel, Spa and golfPrice: Moderate• International• Glasgow•4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bridge of Weir who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bridge of Weir either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.