- DGDavidGDublin •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful food and service. Gorgeous setting. Will definitely go again.More infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- KKodji1 review5.0Dined on 4 Nov 2023Brabazon is a gem of a place with fantastic food and excellent service.More infoBrabazon RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary European• Slane•4.6
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.4
- AMArthurMDublin •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023First time to visit on the occasion of my wife's Birthday have to say we were not disappointed, Have been to fire your sister restaurant many times but last time it was not a great experience they overcharge us when we called to inform them they wanted us to return there and then to restaurant to sort it but at that stage we were on our way home ! eventually a manager got back after 4 to 5days to sort problem he was not as professional or helpfully as he should be ! My impression was we were been awakard! Being pensioners we were not impressed ! Fire need to get back on their game ! they have slackened off some and need to pull it back a few people we know have said much the same! As for Sole we will definitely be backMore infoSOLE Seafood & GrillPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• South William Street•4.6
- VMValerieMLeinster •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Delicious food but could do another vegetarian main course! Pasta was delicious but vegetarians don’t need another pasta dish but something special especially as prices are not too cheap here! Avocado salad was delicious! Definitely will come back and hope for an amazing new vegetarian main!More infoThe ClermontPrice: Expensive• European• Dundalk South•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Carrickmacross who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Carrickmacross either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.