- OTBristol •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThoroughly enjoyed the Sunday lunch. This was our second visit. The spicy parsnip soup was superb as was the lemon and lime possett. The brisket was lean and melted in the mouth. The meat was served with a Yorkshire, roast potatoes, roast parsnip and roast carrots. Gravy was piping hot and full of flavour. All in all it was a treat! Will be calling again, soon.More infoThe Brook BistroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Cardiff•4.7
- HHayleySouth Wales •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoNever before have I been offered a sample from the menu, as I was wary of spices! The food I chose was absolutely delicious. Good personal and friendly service, without being intrusive - nothing was too much trouble. The only negative - could do with more comfortable chairs or cushions - but maybe that’s because we stayed so long!More infoVillaggio LakesidePrice: Moderate• Italian• Cardiff•4.5
- GEGrahamESouth Wales •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoVery busy at 6.15pm a good indication of restaurant popularity. Passed on a starter but did have the excellent garlic bread. Followed with two excellent mains & puddings, very enjoyable Merlot & waiter recommended white ending with two Tia Maria coffees. Very attentive, cheerful & helpful staff.More infoPizzeria VillaggioPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Cardiff•4.7
- OOoooosuhNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on 26 Nov 2023Went for Sunday lunch. Hearty wholesome, piping hot, generous, tasty and fantastic value! Staff lovely too. Will definitely go back!More infoThe Black Cock Inn Caerphilly MountainPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Caerphilly Mountain•4.2
- MRMatthewRNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on 10 Nov 2023Food and service fantastic as always! t’s a shame the workers have to put up with some miserable B******s complaining over the pettiest of things just to get a free meal. Keep up the great work guys. Will be back soonMore infoThe DiscoveryPrice: Expensive• British• Cardiff•4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Caerphilly Mountain. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Caerphilly Mountain who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Caerphilly Mountain either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.