The Bell at Ramsbury
Think succulent loin of Ramsbury Estate venison and pan fried fillet of gurnard and save some room for spiced caramel panna cotta or sticky toffee pudding.
Let our wine connoisseurs guide you on complimentary wine choices.
Your perfect destination for a romantic or family meal, a business lunch or a warming Sunday roast.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
The Bell at Ramsbury offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01672 520230.
The Bell at Ramsbury is rated 4.3 stars by 50 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.