- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Had very tasty steaks with an incredible mac and cheese. They gave us blankets as we were sitting outside which made it doable on a freezing November night! They do have some heaters outside so I would recommend asking to have a seat under those.
Very good Mac n cheese
A little slow serving the drinks, but overall good experience
Weird atmosphere for bfast.
Its so refreshing. The staff are ace. My family and friend felt at home. The staff fells like they all wanted to be there as much as us. Great Sunday.
Great service, lots of choice, relaxed and comfortable environment. Highly recommend.
Turned up and they hadn't reserved our table as they said they don't use OpenTable as a booking service, however, the lovely waitress accommodated us anyway. There was then an hour-wait for food for a group of 6 as there was another very large group. Waitress did apologise and brought us a round of drinks on the restaurant. Food was nice when it came in dribs and drabs. Waiting service lovely, kitchen service not too efficient.
The Exhibit is rated 4.1 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.