13 restaurants available nearby
Grilled seafood platter is my favorite . Enjoyed the Mother's Day flight of wines. No room for dessert. No problem getting a reservation. Staff were making lots of cocktails so this seems the place to explore those special drinks.
We went for lunch on Mother's Day. I haven't seen my mother in law eat that much in years :-) All four of us loved the food, spice levels were excellent, selection was great, and even the "salad bar" options were fantastic, such as the paella. The staff were friendly and courteous. Thoroughly...
Took my parents here for Mother’s Day during lunch.
Service was excellent ~ they were so friendly & they even gave my mom a rose & chocolate.
Food was delicious too. It was busy, but I say the time it took for the food was reasonable. Indoor ambiance & decor is lovely.
Highly recommend everyone...
We really enjoyed our dinner at the Farmers Union. The fried chicken was delicious, as were the meatball appetizer and bread pudding dessert. The texture on the chicken added to the salad was not as successful. Maria, our server, was an absolute delight
- Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
- The Meritage Resort and Spa
- The Westin St Francis on Union Square
- Stanford University
- Santa Rosa Plaza Shopping Center
- San Pedro Square
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- Lake Merritt
- San Francisco International Airport
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor
- The Great Mall
- Moscone Center
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 12th St Oakland City Center BART Station
- Monte Cristo
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Santa Clara University
- Vacaville Premium Outlets