Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For all parties, 100% of cost per person + tax will be charged at the time of booking. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the reservation date will not be refunded. Cancellations made before the 72-hour time period will be refunded 50% of total cost per person + tax.
Reduction in the number of guests in the party are subject to cancellation charge.
Please be on time to enjoy all the courses. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Omakase means a meal consisting of dishes selected by the chef.
Chef will create some courses with seasonal, and best available ingredients.
Please call Hikari (530) 564-4356 to request Tuesday to Thursday night dinner. Walk-ins are welcome during the weekday Mini Omakase service.
Osteria Fasulo offers an imaginative selection of authentic and contemporary Italian specialties that change and compliment with our four seasons. Its dishes are prepared using only the finest and the freshest ingredients from traditional and contemporary Italian recipes.
Osteria Fasulo's mission is to consistently provide the highest quality of Italian food and service to our guests
Our top priority will always be our guests — who should always expect exceptional food, outstanding service and always a warm welcome from the Fasulo’s
Step inside and you'll be greeted by a chic and sophisticated interior, complete with elegant lighting, sleek bar stools, and an extensive collection of champagne bottles lining the walls.
Whether you're looking for a night of indulgence or a place to unwind after a long day, Fizz Champagne & Bubbles Bar is a must-visit destination for any champagne lover. Book your table today and experience the luxury for yourself.
* 23% service charge
*Please note our cancellation and no-show policy
*Dining with children under 8 is not permitted, all guests require a reserved seat and audible devices are not allowed in the dining room.
*Please include any special occasions with names of guests of honor
*Please include any dietary restrictions/allergies you may have
Locally Crafted Beer, Domestic and Imported Wines along with Fabulous Food and Classic Jazz.
Recommend: Bottle of Austin Hope Cabernet with our Charcuterie Platter or Chimichuri Ribeye Steak Sandwich!
Recommend: Glass of 1 of our Fabulous Chardonnays with our Bacon Wrapped Giant Scallop w/Skewered Shrimp!
In addition to Wagyu Beef Sliders! Bacon Wrapped Giant Scallop w/Skewered Shrimp! Smoked Salmon Canapes! Happy Hour Menu 4-6pm, Wednesday & Thursday!
Located in the heart of Loomis, Reds' offers an elevated dining experience in a casual environment which embodies the friendly small town feel of the community.
Reservations are available exclusively via Open Table for parties of up to six people. A credit card is required to book. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Beginning in January 2024 ~ our brunch is $59.95 per person plus tax. 22% gratuity added automatically for groups of 8 or more. 2024 Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving and Holiday brunches will be $69.95 per person plus tax. 22% gratuity added automatically for groups of 8 or more.
Towne House Restaurant at Wine & Roses is a legacy to the country farm it once was. Magnificent trees and gardens remain at the heart of the land and embody the essence and authenticity of our heritage. Our inspiration comes from our childhood, our neighborhood, and our experiences.
Our cuisine is simple, but creative. We celebrate with fervor our terroir, our farms, our ocean offering a farm-to-table experience with products sourced from local and area farms, as well as our own garden. Our cuisine is made for sharing.
Join us on Monday nights for our family friendly, casual Pasta Night (limited menu). Wednesday nights we offer a made to order Prime Rib dinner that will melt in your mouth. We do offer limited seating on our front patio for smaller parties.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined todayGreat food, consistently prepared and served with consideration for our dinner schedule which was shortened by our tickets to a Kings game. Thank you!More infoParagary'sPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Sacramento•4.7
- SsusiekvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •152 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs always, everything was stellar with our meal. The food continues to be the best in Sacramento. My favorite is always the whole chicken, but the chicken drumsticks, pickled veggies, brussels sprouts, and hamachi were also all incredible, as was the special butter with the bread. I'd happily eat here any night!More infoCanonPrice: Expensive• American• Sacramento•4.6
- NMNidiaMSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food was delicious 😋 Our Server David K. Was amazing made our Thanksgiving day thanks David will definitely come back food taste was just on point and the cocktail 🍸 👌More infoSeasons 52 - SacramentoPrice: Expensive• American• Arden Fair•4.8
- KKarolinaSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined on 22 Nov 2023It was my boyfriend and I’d first time at Allora and we had an amazing time. Our server Zek or Zack I can’t quite remember was outstanding! He provided excellent service and knew the menu like the back of his hand! It was such an intimate dinner where it felt like you were the only table with your friends or partner very romantic. The food was great! We loved the pulpo, scallops, hamachi, and short rib. I will say the black cod we ordered was a little bit bland I feel like a sauce on top would have made it top tier! But the drinks where amazing I ordered the passion fruit and my boyfriend ordered the pecan old fashion and some apple tequila drink. Overall the 4 course meal for us was perfect we left with the right amount of fullness. I would recommend. The hostess and back server were amazing as well last night! Very friendly staff. I loved it!More infoAlloraPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Sacramento•4.8
- LMLeahMNashville •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023I went with my mom on New Years Day. The food was delicious, my mom had the eggs benedict and I had huevos rancheros. Our server was really sweet and upbeat. The only negative was that the host seemed very disinterested, zero smile, and completely cut me off when I was trying to tell her that one of the people in our party wouldn’t be coming.More infoBennett's American CookingPrice: Moderate• American• Sacramento•4.4
The Sacramento Valley hosts an eclectic blend of upscale dining when you want to impress clients or someone special. Restaurants specialize in American, Italian, and French cuisine, offering everything from traditional classics to contemporary gourmet dishes. American restaurants in the area serve steaks, hamburgers, and delicious desserts. Many of them offer cocktails, and others offer wine bars with a large selection of locally produced wines. Some restaurants have open kitchen seating, letting you watch behind the scenes as experienced chefs prepare your food. Sacramento Valley also purveys a selection of farm-to-table restaurants, giving you dishes made with the freshest possible ingredients from California growers.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 223 restaurants in Sacramento. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mexican, Steakhouse, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sacramento who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sacramento either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sacramento Community Center
- Diamond Park
- Tercero Intramural Field
- Capitol Mall Shopping Center
- Sacramento Convention Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
- Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area
- Old Auburn Historic District
- California State Capitol And Museum
- Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Folsom
- Babe Park
- Nevada City Downtown Historic District
- SMF Airport
- University Village Shopping Center
- Madison Sunrise Shopping Center
- Pyramid Lake
- Greenhaven Plaza Shopping Center
- Roseville Shopping Center
- Discovery Park
- Galleria At Roseville Shopping Center